Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

Bibs and Baby Hats

Just a quick few projects I've been working on the past weeks...I have a few items of clothing that I've made but failed to photograph and share. (It is a little harder lately to get photos of items I've made for myself.) I'm sure I'll get around to sharing them...eventually. I've been altering clothing, too.

But now I present...bibs. Little toddler guys need bibs that cover a large surface area and can't be easily removed. The bibs we have are embarrassingly stained. So our littlest guy needed a few new ones. So I grabbed some scraps and made him a few new bibs (same pattern from here and here.)

bibs

Easter is coming...I have a few bunny bibs for sale in my Etsy shop. They are machine-appliqued with bunnies. So cute. Hop on over to check them out.




2015-03-17 15.13.48

I have two more in the works. I really love the gingham one.
bib in action

And a few hats I made last week to donate to the maternity unit at the not-so-local hospital:
baby crocheted hats


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!