Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Wide Stripe Owl Tab Hat

This little guy. He’s so much fun. And doing so well with his preK/Kindergarten school work.

I made him an aviator hat (like I'd made for his younger brothers) and I’d also made this wide stripe hat with a little owl-theme tab (for sale!). But I actually like this one better on my oldest guy. Maybe it is the bold colors, the style, not sure. Just seems more age-appropriate for a five year old.

owl hat


However, it is for sale on Etsy.
owl hat grown up










Find it in my Etsy shop. Use the code MONKEYFREESHIPPING for free shipping (on any item).

owl hat

He’s the oldest and he’s so helpful. He wants his brothers to do the right thing, too. His heart is in the right place during any fighting!

grown up hat

Check out my Etsy shop. This bag is the last of the gray chevron for a very LONG time. I am sort of ‘burned out’ on making chevron bags!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!