Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Fox Hat Crochet Pattern–Discount Code

My first crochet pattern is now available in my Etsy shop! And since you read my blog, you can have it for 50% off. (Keep reading for the discount code. . .)

fox hat pattern
The pattern is actually 25 pages long. It shows pictures for lots of beginner crochet techniques you’ll need to know to complete your own hat. The hat itself is worked in a unique way that is e-a-s-y and fast.
I’m really excited by the feedback I received from my wonderful testers. In fact, my next pattern is already in the works! And my ‘next-next’ pattern, too!

The pattern gives instructions for crocheting your own fox hat in newborn, 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-12 months, 1-3 years and child/adult sizes.

And since you all read my blog, I’m giving you a code to purchase the pattern at 50% off! At checkout, type in ILOVEFOXES and you’ll receive the discount. The pattern is an instant download, so you can start making your fox hat right away.

If you want to learn to make this super cute fox hat for the little (or big) foxes in your life, head over to my Etsy shop and download it now.

1 comment:

  1. Love this!My younger sibling and his wife are expecting their initial, a boy,this fall.A portion of the enhancements for the child's room has foxes so I will unquestionably make them this hat!

    Lillie Jensen.

    ReplyDelete

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!