Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

Calling All Pattern Testers! - Update: Testing Closed.

Thanks to everyone who emailed me to test this pattern! I'll have another testing call soon.

-------------

I haven't been around much lately. Too busy with my sweet little boys. And husband. Educating. And exercising. Playing the piano. Trying to keep up with the laundry, cooking, grocery shopping, and all the other stuff I 'should' do. And wearing skinny jeans. (I decided to keep them.)

This month, I've been squeezing in a little crocheting. A lot of crocheting. And I wrote a pattern.

Do you crochet? Would you like to test my new crocheted fox hat pattern?

fox hat


The children’s store where I sell some of my hats told me that fox-themed children’s items are the next “BIG THING”. They’ll be taking over for the owls.

Now, I sure can’t imagine owl hats not being popular…but I figured that the world needs a good fox hat pattern. This hat is super easy to make. My pattern includes a bunch of pictures and helpful how-to instructions if you’re new to crocheting.

I need a few pattern testers. I have one local friend doing nearly all the sizes…but I’d love to have a few more of you review the pattern for me. So if you are interested, email me at monkeyseemail@gmail.com and let me know if you want to test the newborn, 3-6 month, 6-12 month, 1-3 year or child/adult pattern.

I’d need your comments, remarks, and photos of a child wearing the hat by Monday, February 17th. That’s the day I’m going to list the pattern on Etsy for sale.

I’ve shared two other patterns for free. Check out the pink pig hat and the baby boy aviator hat. But though the best things in life are free, not everything should be shared on the internet for free. Other people can easily copy it and share it as their own. Yuck.

If you are interested in completing this pattern testing for me, shoot me an email!

fox hat model
The littlest fox.

Peace, love and foxes, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!