Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Recess Raglan Pattern Review



recess t-shirt pattern review with elbow sleeves and band (7)

























I tested this pattern for See Kate Sew. I loved it! I’ve made my own raglan pattern for t-shirts before (here, too) and it was extremely time consuming!

recess t-shirt pattern review with elbow sleeves and band (3)


I got to test the 2T size with elbow length sleeves (there are six different sleeve options to make in the pattern). I can’t wait to make some in a larger size for my four year-old.
recess t-shirt pattern review with elbow sleeves and band (13)

This shirt was fun to make and didn't take very long to cut out and complete. The 2T size doesn't require much fabric (I used old t-shirts and scraps). And it sure beats drafting your own pattern!


Places I have linked:

Or So She SaysTrain to CrazyTater tots & Jello Merry Messy Life, Sugar Bee CraftsReasons to Skip the Housework,  The 36th Avenue, House of HepworthsSomeday CraftsSouthern Lovely504 Main,Serenity Now,  Fingerprints on the FridgeI heart NapTime, Classy ClutterA Glimpse Inside, Somewhat SimpleGingerly MadeSerenity NowToday's Creative BlogThe Winthrop ChroniclesHome Stories A to ZCraftyScrappyHappy

1 comment:

  1. very cute and specially The shirts are darling and I LOVE Girl Charlee to…they are the best!
    --------------------------------------------------
    Fitted Bed Sheets

    ReplyDelete

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!