Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A Bunch of Pleated {Chevron} Bags

chevron gray and yellow bags (13)
I just completed a few chevron bags, like this one I made a few weeks ago.
I had a few custom orders, including this one with navy lining.
  chevron gray and yellow bags (9)chevron gray and yellow bags (10)

Most of them are already spoken for, but I did make one extra, with this bright yellow lining. chevron gray and yellow bags (11)

It is for sale, so if you’re interested, email me to arrange purchase. (monkeyseemail@gmail.com) chevron gray and yellow bags (12)

Dimensions: Strap measures 36" long, bag is 12" tall and 13 1/2" wide at its widest point. Inside pocket is 6" deep by 5" wide.
chevron gray and yellow bags (14)

I won't be taking more custom orders for bags with this fabric anytime soon, they’re a ton of work and I have some new projects I'm anxious to start working on (my Pinterest boards are bursting with new ideas!), so order now if you want one for spring!
chevron gray and yellow bags (15)



Places I have linked:
Or So She SaysTrain to CrazyTater tots & Jello Merry Messy Life, Sugar Bee CraftsReasons to Skip the Housework,  The 36th Avenue, House of HepworthsSomeday CraftsSouthern Lovely504 Main,Serenity Now,  Fingerprints on the FridgeI heart NapTime, Classy ClutterA Glimpse Inside, Somewhat SimpleGingerly MadeSerenity NowToday's Creative BlogThe Winthrop ChroniclesHome Stories A to Z

1 comment:

  1. Remember Bronni from a blog post not too long ago?! Well she has been a busy bee! Here are two more Classic For Moms Diaper Bags she made up. promotional carrier bags

    ReplyDelete

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!