Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pink & Brown Pleated Bag.

pleated purse

I recently finished this pleated pink and brown bag. It is the same pattern as the gray and yellow chevron bag I shared a few weeks ago. That bag is my new favorite and a favorite of many readers.


pleated bag
This bag is a perfect size for carrying items normally found in a purse plus either diapers, books, or other extras.
  pleated bag with books

It has an interior pocket and a metal snap. interior of pleated bag

IMG_9554
I do take custom orders for these bags. I’ve actually had a few custom orders for the chevron/yellow bag. (Which is great! Thanks, readers!) I’m busy at work on those now. If you’re interested in this bag, check out my shop. It is listed and gives all the dimensions. pink and brown pleated bag
I’ll also have another fabric print soon. I purchased it this past weekend and can’t wait to use it. I promise you’ll love it, too.
If you’re interested in a custom order bag like this one, but with a different fabric, feel free to contact me at monkeyseemail@gmail.com. We can discuss all the details.

Thanks for reading my blog.


Places I have linked:
Or So She SaysTrain to CrazyTater tots & Jello Merry Messy Life, Sugar Bee CraftsReasons to Skip the Housework,  The 36th Avenue, House of HepworthsSomeday CraftsSouthern Lovely504 Main,Serenity Now,  Fingerprints on the Fridge, I heart NapTime, Classy Clutter, A Glimpse Inside, Somewhat Simple, Gingerly Made, Serenity Now

3 comments:

  1. I like it! (I know, not the most original comment, but I really do like it!) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bags are so great. I'd love for you to check out our first ever Pattern Party. Those with free patterns or templates are invited to link up! Hope to see you there! http://getyourcraptogether.blogspot.com/search/label/Pattern%20Party

    ReplyDelete
  3. stopping by from the blog hop at:
    http://www.sumossweetstuff.com

    these look great!! thanks for sharing!!

    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com
    http://www.infinitelifefitness.com

    ReplyDelete

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!