Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Crochet Hats: Owls, Football & Flowers



crochet hats collage foot ball hat owl hat flower hat
I’ve been crocheting a lot lately! I started by making  a newborn sized owl hat for a shower gift. I made an extra.

I made my boys matching football hats. The owl hats I made them are so cute … if they wore them. My oldest won’t wear his. Every time the youngest wears his owl hat, we get comments. But the oldest wore his about three times. He said he’d wear a football hat, so I made hats for both boys.  I do love when things match!

I made myself a yellow and gray hat with a flower and used the same pattern to make some baby flower hats. There are lots of hats in my shop available for custom order.

Crocheting is such a great winter hobby. I have a whole bunch of ideas on my “To Crochet” board on Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. These are darling. We love crochet hats and you are right, the winter makes us want to break out the yarn.
    Donna @onceuponasewingmachine.com

    ReplyDelete

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!