Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Teach Your Child at Home: Part 1

Someday, we might be a homeschool family.  Our oldest just turned three. He’s not going to pre-school next year, but I want to do some fun things at home with him to help him learn colors, numbers, shapes and letters.
I adapted this idea for working on numbers and colors. (It is supposed to be a parking lot.) See?
teach your kid at home  (2)

I told my little guy to get five of his cars. I’d name a number or color and he’d choose which car he wanted to park there. teach your kid at home  (1)
He said it was fun. teach your kid at home  (3)
Do any of you homeschool? What types of activities do your pre-school age boys enjoy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!