Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Budget Wall Art Update

I was {finally} hanging my wall art in our bedroom last week.

But the original scrapbook paper birds I’d made just weren’t looking all that good to me anymore.

So I decided to get some pictures printed. I could look at cute pictures of my boys all day long, so why not put them on the wall?

I had already spray painted some frames, but I rounded up a few more and sprayed them with the same lilac paint. IMG_4472 I printed out all the pictures in black and white. That gave them a nice uniform look. IMG_4473

I hung all of these myself! {SO PROUD!} I measured and leveled, too! My two-year old was super impressed to see his mommy using a hammer. IMG_4475

The frames are all inexpensive and printing pictures in either 4x6” or 5x7” sizes is inexpensive, so this project cost less than $10. I bought some of the frames at a yard sale last summer and some of them I already had. Printing the pictures only cost a few dollars.

6 comments:

  1. Cute purple frames, they look great! This inspires me to finally hang the pictures of my boys too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you are feeling inspired! It's so fun to look @ fun pics of your kiddos, isn't it??

      Delete
  2. that turned out very cute! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! And thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  3. I just thought last night, when looking at the empty wall in our bedroom nook, that a gallery of the kids would be perfect for that space thanks for sharing on Handmade Tuesdays. I love black and white pics, too.

    ReplyDelete

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!