Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Displaying & Organizing Greeting Cards

I love getting cards in the mail. However, they can be a disaster to display if you have too many. A display dilemma we experienced this year at Christmas was that many of then cards we received were picture cards that didn’t stand up.

This was my solution: IMG_3653I hung a length of t-shirt yarn (I used that because I didn’t have any regular string!) and used clothespins to secure each card to the length of yarn. I secured the t-shirt yarn to the bottom of my cabinets using tumb tacks. IMG_3652

After a holiday/birthday is over, what do you do with your cards? I used to put them into a shoebox. But this year, I decided to punch holes into all our cards and make a book. IMG_4203 My little boy loves looking at his birthday cards. IMG_4204This allows us to enjoy them more easily than we would if they’re in a shoe box! I’ve also started saving birth announcements from friends this way.

My son especially loves looking at Elmo.IMG_4205

2 comments:

  1. All greeting cards are very beautiful and having a wonderful designs and its colors combination is very well and amazing for all. The printing and picturing style of the cards very nice and interesting I like its so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your article is really great it is very informative article as it helps me a lot so that i can now display and organize all my beautiful cards in very nice manner. Thanks for this post.

    ReplyDelete

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!