Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Handmade Thank You Cards

My son got some great gifts for his birthday.
Did you see my post about his birthday decorations here?

I obviously wanted and needed to write some thank-you notes, but I didn't have any cards that were suitable for a little boy to send.


That just shows how many thoughtful gifts this kid has gotten over his two-year life span...I went through all the boy cards in my stash!



After surveying the grocery store's selection a few days ago, I decided to just make some. I had all the supplies...I busted out my scrapbook paper, paper cutter, some ribbon scraps, and a new stamp I got for $1 at Target. They didn't match his birthday party's theme, but I couldn't bear to cut out any more cars after last week!


7 comments:

  1. Thanks and everything is shared in this blog in a unique way. keep it up.
    refurbished gpu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because you make so many excellent points, I read your essay numerous times. Your views of view are, for the most part, comparable to mine. This is fantastic content for your readers.
    New Computer Hardware

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your article is well-written and understandable..Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for us...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our mission is to provide high-quality website development services to our customers, we believe in customer satisfaction as our top most priority. The vision of ITSolution24x7 focuses on helping businesses to adopt the latest trends considering the design and development concerns meeting the business requirements of the clients.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Content marketing involves creating and sharing valuable and informative content to attract and engage a target audience. San Diego businesses can develop content that specifically caters to the interests and needs of local residents. This includes creating blog posts, articles, videos, infographics, and other types of content that address local topics, events, and trends.

    ReplyDelete

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!