Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Finishing the Unfinishable Project 3--T-Shirt Purse

I really love bags. Every time I see a bag, I want to make it!

This bag was made from t-shirts (except for the handles, which I used from another failed project). The colors are a bit wacko because it was actually a test for an actual bag I made (with actual fabric, stay tuned for that picture). I made the bag sans handles a year ago using this tutorial (I had to dig really hard to find the tutorial...so check it out and see if you want to make one!)
Here is a picture of the lining.
What needed to be finished was actually simple...it just needed handles...so I added them and they look awful. What should I do to make it better? What could I use for handles?

Other Bags to Make:
Make it and Love It
cinched backpack
more cinched backpack
Craftster a different t-shirt bag link
yet a different t-shirt bag
bags from pillowcases
with your own bias tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!