Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Fancy Mac 'n' Cheese Dish

I usually don't make Rachael Ray recipes...too many ingredients and too much time, require too many cooking tools which need washed, they're usually not very healthy and plus, I just can't stand her voice! But a friend made this Spinach and Artichoke Mac n Cheese for me once, and I had to have the recipe. I was sort of avoiding making it because the cheeses are expensive and it seemed hard. Like, cooking with wine? What?

I broke down and made it yesterday. It wasn't that hard and it actually turned out pretty well and I even figured out how to get the wine bottle we've had in our basement for 2 years open all by myself! (My husband laughed since I mangled the cork pretty badly!)

spinach artichoke mac and cheese

artichoke and spinach macaroni and cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!